- Creatine – Beyond Brawn Part I: Diabetes and Glycemic Control
- "Top 5+1" CP Community Member Appreciation Contest- $50 Amazon Gift Card Prize & More!
- Don't Demonize but Analyze to Find the Perfect Diet for YOU!
- Interview with the Expert: Dr. Jose Antonio
- 2013 ISSN Conference Part II: Research Presentations
What's On Tap...
- December, 2013 Interview With The Expert - Dave Barr
- December, 2013 Prolotherapy PartIII:Proliferants 2.0 - HGH, Platelet Rich Plasma & Orthokine/Regenokine
- December, 2013 Interview With The Expert - Dr. Ross Hauser
What Others Are Saying...
" Not only is Sean a great nutritionist, but he's an excellent strength coach. I've coached athletes with him on multiple occasions. The most impressive attributes I've seen in him is his integrity, work ethic, ability to work with athletes and desire to be the best coach possible...."
-Luke Richesson. Head NFL Strength & Conditioning Coach for Denver Broncos
As you can see by surfing around the CasePerformance website, we do not litter our pages with advertisements or have "Members Only" sections that require a paid subscription.
Why do we do this?
Simple: It frustrates me when I have to look at a website and try to decipher if their articles are geared towards improving my performance or simply trying to brainwash me into buying their product.
Also, my goal is to reach as many individuals as possible. If an individual truly wishes to improve their health and performance, I want them to succeed. This holds true regardless if they are a multi-millionaire or a college student pinching pennies.
A Potential Downside & What You Can Do To Help
The cost of running a website in conjunction with paying for full access to the various sport science and nutrition research journals I use is extremely expensive. To ensure that we're able to maintain this site, free of advertisements or paid memberships, we need your help. If you enjoy this site as is, we humbly ask you to show your support by making a small donation. Thanks for your support!