- Prolotherapy Part II: HEAL those Chronic Tendon, Ligament and Cartilage Injuries... Or Not?
- Prolotherapy Part I: "Snake Oil" Medicine or "Revolutionary Healing" Technique?
- Interview with the Expert - Zach Bitter
- Interview with the Expert: Adel Moussa - Part III
- 24-Day Challenge Diets & Common Sense Approaches When Evaluating a Diet's Effectiveness
What's On Tap...
- May, 2013 Prolotherapy Part II: Human Research and Traditional Proliferants
- May, 2013 Kettlebell Complexes
- May, 2013 NO Amino Acids Part V: Citrulline - The TRUE benefits
What Others Are Saying...
" Not only is Sean a great nutritionist, but he's an excellent strength coach. I've coached athletes with him on multiple occasions. The most impressive attributes I've seen in him is his integrity, work ethic, ability to work with athletes and desire to be the best coach possible...."
-Luke Richesson. Head NFL Strength & Conditioning Coach for Denver Broncos
As you can see by surfing around the CasePerformance website, we do not litter our pages with advertisements or have "Members Only" sections that require a paid subscription.
Why do we do this?
Simple: It frustrates me when I have to look at a website and try to decipher if their articles are geared towards improving my performance or simply trying to brainwash me into buying their product.
Also, my goal is to reach as many individuals as possible. If an individual truly wishes to improve their health and performance, I want them to succeed. This holds true regardless if they are a multi-millionaire or a college student pinching pennies.
A Potential Downside & What You Can Do To Help
The cost of running a website in conjunction with paying for full access to the various sport science and nutrition research journals I use is extremely expensive. To ensure that we're able to maintain this site, free of advertisements or paid memberships, we need your help. If you enjoy this site as is, we humbly ask you to show your support by making a small donation. Thanks for your support!