- Prolotherapy Part II: HEAL those Chronic Tendon, Ligament and Cartilage Injuries... Or Not?
- Prolotherapy Part I: "Snake Oil" Medicine or "Revolutionary Healing" Technique?
- Interview with the Expert - Zach Bitter
- Interview with the Expert: Adel Moussa - Part III
- 24-Day Challenge Diets & Common Sense Approaches When Evaluating a Diet's Effectiveness
What's On Tap...
- May, 2013 Prolotherapy Part II: Human Research and Traditional Proliferants
- May, 2013 Kettlebell Complexes
- May, 2013 NO Amino Acids Part V: Citrulline - The TRUE benefits
What Others Are Saying...
" Not only is Sean a great nutritionist, but he's an excellent strength coach. I've coached athletes with him on multiple occasions. The most impressive attributes I've seen in him is his integrity, work ethic, ability to work with athletes and desire to be the best coach possible...."
-Luke Richesson. Head NFL Strength & Conditioning Coach for Denver Broncos
Article Archives - Complete Listing From All AuthorsComplete list of articles
Training Muscles before Movements
by Dr. Bradley Kruse | 03/16/2011
Functional movement exercises are all the rage these days. However, should we be paying more attention to isolation exercises?