- Creating a solid nutritional base
- Optimization of pre and post workout nutrition
- Effective ways to add lean mass and/or decrease body fat
- Supplementation protocols to assist performance & recovery
- Healthy eating on a tight budget
- Meals in minutes
- Advice on how NOT to get tricked by questionable supplements
What's On Tap...
- February/March, 2014 Prolotherapy Part III:Proliferants 2.0 - HGH, Platelet Rich Plasma & Orthokine/Regenokine
- March, 2014 Interview With The Expert - Dr. Ross Hauser
- March/April, 2014 Creatine – Beyond Brawn Part II: The Nervous System
What Others Are Saying...
" Not only is Sean a great nutritionist, but he's an excellent strength coach. I've coached athletes with him on multiple occasions. The most impressive attributes I've seen in him is his integrity, work ethic, ability to work with athletes and desire to be the best coach possible...."
-Luke Richesson. Head NFL Strength & Conditioning Coach for Denver Broncos
Aspects of sports nutrition that are covered by Sean Casey include the following and more:
Includes written follow-up summary so you don't have to worry about the details during our talk. Skype option available.
Includes written follow-up summary so you don't have to worry about the details during our talk. Phone consult time can be divided over multiple sessions. Skype option available.
♦ Initial phone consult 30-65 minutes. Skype option available.
♦ Written follow-up summary of initial consult with nutrition and supplementation recommendations
♦ 2 or 3-week follow-up phone call (20-35 minutes)
♦ Open access emails, 4 weeks.
This package includes everything in the Elite Package + a 3-day food menu created by Sean Casey. This menu will be tailored specifically to your likes/dislikes.
Spots for Option 4 are extremely limited. To check availability please contact us.
**Group discounts available. Contact us for more details.