- Prolotherapy Part II: HEAL those Chronic Tendon, Ligament and Cartilage Injuries... Or Not?
- Prolotherapy Part I: "Snake Oil" Medicine or "Revolutionary Healing" Technique?
- Interview with the Expert - Zach Bitter
- Interview with the Expert: Adel Moussa - Part III
- 24-Day Challenge Diets & Common Sense Approaches When Evaluating a Diet's Effectiveness
What's On Tap...
- May, 2013 Prolotherapy Part II: Human Research and Traditional Proliferants
- May, 2013 Kettlebell Complexes
- May, 2013 NO Amino Acids Part V: Citrulline - The TRUE benefits
What Others Are Saying...
" Not only is Sean a great nutritionist, but he's an excellent strength coach. I've coached athletes with him on multiple occasions. The most impressive attributes I've seen in him is his integrity, work ethic, ability to work with athletes and desire to be the best coach possible...."
-Luke Richesson. Head NFL Strength & Conditioning Coach for Denver Broncos
Need help fine tuning your diet to help you achieve your training goals? Sean Casey would love to help. Willing to work on a one-on-one basis or with full sport teams in a public setting.
Interested in powerlifting or bodybuilding but not for sure where to start? Have you been stalling on your current program and need to bounce ideas off someone? Talk to our resident experts, Rob "Fortress" Fortney and Phil Stevens, on how to do it the right way.
Interested in setting up a running program but not for sure where to start? Have you been stalling on your current program and need to bounce ideas off someone? Talk to our resident expert, Justin Andrews, on how to do it the right way.
If you enjoy the articles on this site and would like one of our team members to write for your publication (website or print), submit an email to us with "Writing Inquiry - (Topic)" on the subject line.