- How to set a PR this year!
- Choosing the right race at the right time, whether it is your 1st or 100th
- How to improve your running efficiency, endurance and speed
- Past injury history, analysis and recommendations
- Selecting the proper footwear and running gear
- Developing mental toughness and positive imagery
- Proper fueling methods and requirements before, during and after a workout
- Benefits of and correct applications of weight/resistance and cross-training
- Benefits of and correct applications of heart rate monitor training
- Prolotherapy Part I: "Snake Oil" Medicine or "Revolutionary Healing" Technique?
- Interview with the Expert - Zach Bitter
- Interview with the Expert: Adel Moussa - Part III
- 24-Day Challenge Diets & Common Sense Approaches When Evaluating a Diet's Effectiveness
- Interview with the Expert: Adel Moussa - Part II
What's On Tap...
- May, 2013 Prolotherapy Part II: Human Research and Traditional Proliferants
- May, 2013 Kettlebell Complexes
- May, 2013 NO Amino Acids Part V: Citrulline - The TRUE benefits
What Others Are Saying...
" Not only is Sean a great nutritionist, but he's an excellent strength coach. I've coached athletes with him on multiple occasions. The most impressive attributes I've seen in him is his integrity, work ethic, ability to work with athletes and desire to be the best coach possible...."
-Luke Richesson. Head NFL Strength & Conditioning Coach for Denver Broncos
Aspects of training and racing that are covered by Justin Andrews include the following and more:
Any and all questions are welcomed in these consultations, and I will offer you as much information, resources, and training advice and experiential knowledge as I can in the time available.I use internationally accepted and proven training methods from some of the greatest international and national coaches ever, including Arthur Lydiard, Renato Canovo, Brad Hudson, and Alberto Salazar. Using these methods along with my own distance-running experience, I ensure your training program will work for YOU.
Includes written follow-up summary so you don't have to worry about the details during our talk.
Includes written follow-up summary so you don't have to worry about the details during our talk. Phone consult can be divided over multiple sessions.
A 12-16 week customized training program for your target race.♦ 15 minute phone call every other week to monitor and adjust yor training.
♦ Unlimited email access for duration of training plan.
In tandem with my "Race Ready" option you will receive Sean Casey's Elite Nutrition Program, which includes:
♦ Analysis of current diet
♦ Initial phone consult 30-65 minutes
♦ Written follow-up summary of initial consult with nutrition and supplementation recommendations
♦ 2 or 3-week follow-up phone call (20-35 minutes)
♦ Open access emails, 3 weeks (for quick questions)
This package includes everything in Option #4 + a 3-day food menu created by Sean Casey. This menu will be tailored specifically to your likes/dislikes. Printouts with the exact macronutrient and kcal data will be provided for you.
Spots for Option 5 are extremely limited. To check availability please contact us.
**Group discounts available. Contact us for more details.